Thursday, June 18, 2009

Funky Circle Circus

I can't believe that I haven't had time to post anything about SU!'s new catalog!!!! I preordered just about EVERYTHING that they would allow us demo's to order in advance. I LOVE the new In Colors, LOVE the new stamp sets, LOVE the new catalog!! It will be available for all to see on July 1st....it's a beauty! I'm happy that SU! decided to go back to only 1 major catalog a year because it was SO HARD for me to memorize everything that was in it and then have it all change so quickly. PLUS, I just love the mini-catalogs and there will be more of those!



This card was made with the new stamp sets 'Circle Circus' and 'Teeny Tiny Wishes' which are both so fun! I love that the Teeny Tiny wishes fits in both the Word Window Punch, and the Modern Label Punch (new) AND the word window layers inside of the Modern Label. How fun is that? All of the colors used are new IN Colors, and the ribbon is the fabulous NEW Polka Dot Grosgrain....Lovin' that too!!!

I added a picture with a few samples of the words that are in the Teeny Tiny Wishes set. There are all different fonts, and the words cover almost any occassion that you can think of. There are 24 stamps in the set!!!



Recipe: Stamp sets: Circle Circus, Teeny Tiny Wishes: Ink: Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay; CS: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry; Accessories: Bermuda Bay Polka Dot Grosgrain, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Texturz Plates, black mini brads, scallop edge punch.

No comments: