Wednesday, June 3, 2009

And many mower........







With Father's Day coming up I had to fill up my stash with a few more cards, so I pulled out my "And Many Mower..." set and threw this card together quickly. Since my FIL and DH are both golfers, I figured that this would work for either one of them. I just love the 'golfball' that I made for the inside with the Happy Father's Day sentiment on it. To make it, first I stamped the sentiment on Whisper White CS and then punched it out with the 1 3/4" circle punch. Next, I used the Big Shot and the Texture Plate with the little dots on it to give it the dimples. I popped it up on dimensionals to give it a more 3D look. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!
Recipe: Stamp Set: And Many Mower; Ink: Brown Staz-On, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Close to Cocoa, Blush Blossom: Paper: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White: Accessories: Paper Crimper, Tangerine Tango Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, 5/16 jumbo brads in Chocolate Chip, Patterns Tangerine Tango DSP, Paper Piercing Tool, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Texture Plates, Big Shot

Happy Stampin'!

Judy

No comments: