Friday, June 5, 2009

Simple and sweet


Yesterday's card was quite time consuming because of the techniques that I used, so today I decided to keep it super simple for all of you who have little or no time to spare. This card took all of 5 minutes to make, thanks to SU!'s fabulous DSP. I stamped the flourish from Baroque Motif's using Versamark to make it really subtle. It shows up better is real life....it was hard to photograph! That and the 'birthday wishes' were the only stamping I had to do!

Recipe: Stamp Sets: Baroque Motifs, Garden Greetings; Cardstock: Whisper White, Cameo Coral; Accessories: Button Bouquet, Kiwi Kiss Satin ribbon, Raspberry Tart DSP.
Happy Stampin'!
Judy

1 comment:

Mary said...

Very pretty card! I'm new to stamping and love the easy ones. I'll be back to visit again. Enjoyed your blog.