Monday, June 1, 2009

A post a day......

I'm a stay-at-home mom. You'd think I'd have plenty of time to post every day, right? Well, I'm gonna try! I can't believe how busy I am each and every day....I rarely ever sit down until about 9pm (all you mom's out there hear me, right?). So in order to do this 'post a day' thing, I've actually scheduled the time in on my calendar! That's right, you heard me.....I scheduled 30 minutes in every day so that I can get the blog posted....I scheduled an hour a day to actually make a project of some kind to post....I scheduled 4 hours a week to try and come up with the ideas for the projects. Let's keep your fingers crossed that I actually keep to the schedule!! I can't wait because I rarely give myself that much time per week to dedicate to my favorite hobby, so I should get a lot done this summer!
My 'Scrap Happy' stamp camp was this past Friday night and we had a ball! Lots of talking and solving the worlds problems, but most of all, plenty of papercrafting!! I was excited to get a phone call from one of my campers asking for another class like it soon! Here's a peek at one of the pages that we made with the beautiful 'Walk in the Park' DSP. The other colors in the page are WHISPER WHITE, BAJA BREEZE, CAMEO CORAL, AND BASIC GRAY. The stamp set that we used for the embellishments was FLIGHT OF THE BUTTERFLY, and the accessories were BUTTON BOUQUET, WHISPER WHITE TAFETTA RIBBON, SCALLOP CIRCLE PUNCH, 1 1/4 CIRCLE PUNCH, 1 3/8 CIRCLE PUNCH, 1/8 CIRCLE PUNCH, LACE EDGE PUNCH, SCALLOP EDGE PUNCH, BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLIE DIE, BIG SHOT.
Now, when I make the scrapbook pages for my camps, I always make them without having any pictures in mind so that they are as generic as possible and can be used in different ways. This way each of my campers can see the page without pictures. Wait until tomorrow's post to see what pictures I found to go on this layout.........

No comments: