Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Okay, Okay, so I blew it......

I tried so hard to do it.....I really did.....but then life got in the way. I really wanted to post a blog every day, but it's just been too crazy around here lately! For the first time in over a week, I actually got in my stamp room (my oldest son had set up camp in there and was sleeping on the floor...my stamp room has a really great ceiling fan). I spent about 2 hours CLEANING it and then actually pulled out 2 new stamp sets and spent about 20 minutes playing. Then the phone rang and it was back to business. Not only have I not stamped, but my camera DIED....it's no longer doing anything, won't even turn on (sigh). SO, I'm back to borrowing my 9 yr olds camera and the pictures just aren't that great. Hopefully I'll find $600 somewhere and splurge on a new digital SLR.

In the meantime, check out my SU! website and the NEW 09/10 Idea Book/Catalog!!

No comments: