Monday, June 23, 2008

Watch for new posts on Wednesday!!

Things have been CRAZY around here lately! The boys are winding down their baseball season with tournaments this week. Not to mention the fact that all of the kids started swimming lessons and Avery has 2 dance classes. AND on top of the kids activities I've been getting things ready for my Fabulous Folds class that is tomorrow!! I've been a stampin' fool for the last 3 days and have some great projects for all the ladies that are headed over here tomorrow. I'll post one of the cards after the class so you can see all of the fun that we have at Stamp Camp....maybe even some pictures of the stampers if they'll let me :)

All of this to say that I have no new project to post today! BTW, my Got Sketch 101 class is still going on and I've got to play catch up on sketches 5 and 6. I did finish a 2 page layout that I'll post on Wednesday with my Stamp Camp card. Still loving the class! If you haven't done so, you can still sign up and get all of the 'assignments'. It's only $21 and it's well worth the cost!! Click on the Got Sketch blinkie on the 2 previous posts and start Scrappin'!

Check back on Wednesday, and in the meantime.......

Happy Stampin'!

Judy

No comments: