Thursday, June 26, 2008

Is Today Wednesday??






Today is Wednesday, right? O.K., O.K., I know I'm a day behind, but I have a really good excuse. I was gone from 8am until 8:30pm, only coming home long enough to make dinner and then head out the door again. Then I was busy placing orders until about 10pm because my Stamp Club ordering deadline was yesterday. By the time I got done I was beat and couldn't wait to sit down and relax for a few minutes and I completely forgot about my post.






I've got both my 2 page Got Sketch scrapbook layout AND the card from my folds class to post, so at least I'm sharing lots (even if it is a day late!). This card was a favorite, so I decided to post this one. We made a total of 6 cards and I'll share them one at a time. This was made with the Flowers for You paper, and the Priceless Stamp Set. It uses Beate's Tutorial . Loved using the Build a Brad's....they really made a difference in how the card looked.


I added the scalloped circle to the back of the brad to hide the prongs and really love how it looks. Everyone's card ended up looking different because they all used a different piece of the paper from the DSP package. We had such a great time, and I just love it when people come over to stamp.


The only thing that I wish I did different is to use the WIDE grosgrain instead of the thin. I think it would have fit the card a bit better.



This scrapbook page is from my Got Sketch 101 Class. I just LOVE IT. My son made his First Communion over Memorial Day weekend and I had so many pictures that I thought I would need to do a mini album to fit them all in a scrapbook. Valerie Salmon to the rescue! She designed a page that has an awesome element that allows you to put up to 9 photos on this layout (I only used 8 because I wanted a 5x7 photo of Hunter on the main page). Want to know how to make this page? Sign up for the Got Sketch 101 class and you can do it too! I would share the recipe, but it's copyrighted so you have to take the class to see it!!!! I used a retired Stampin' Up! Simply Scrappin' kit and retired holiday paper from the SU! Holiday Mini from last fall. The letters were cut with my Cuttlebug.
Happy Stampin'!
Judy

No comments: