Sunday, June 15, 2008

Got Sketch Class Page


I just love having a reason to scrapbook. One thing that taking this class has provided me with is an excuse to get more scrapbooking done..... I think that's the hardest thing about this hobby is actually finding the time to do it. With the sketches that Got Sketch provides us with as a part of the class, you almost feel like it's homework and you make yourself do it. It's the best homework EVER! I can hardly wait to get in my crafting room every day after checking out the sketches, tips and make & takes we're giving. It's hard to judge your own work, but I do think the class is really helping me with balance and proportion on my pages. I know for sure that the inspiration that it provided by all of my on-line classmates has made me so excited to get to work! This page is my take on the 2nd sketch that we were given. Recipe: Creative License Simply Scrappin' Kit (retired), On Board Chipboard Letters, 1 3/8 circle punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, spiral punch.

No comments: