Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Stampin' Up! Regionals Swaps






I received some of the greatest swap cards this year at Regionals! I am CASEing many of them to use at Stamp Camps, Clubs and Workshops, but I wanted to share some of them with all of you too! This first one was made by Pam Peterson using the Level 1 Hostess set 'For a Friend'. I loved the use of the DSP Cutie Pie with this stamp set, and the brads just tied it all together.



The second card was made by Kelli Metzler and uses the stamp sets Sweet Serendipity and Priceless. I love the color combination and the use of the DSP Prints that match the detail in the swirl on the Priceless stamp. Such a simple card, but with the use of the punches it really steps it up a notch. Love it!

Thanks to these two ladies for the great swap cards!!


No comments: