I've always loved making Spinner cards. They were one of the first really different technique cards that I ever made, and they're so simple to construct and fun to receive. This Fourth of July Invite card was made by my Club members and they loved them! One of the great things about this particular card is that the Star is really heavy and it spins really fast. To make the star:
1. Take a 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 piece of O'So Sticky tape and peel off the red backing.
2. Stick the piece of Sticky Tape to a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (it HAS to be Whisper White because the other cardstocks are too thick) that's slightly larger than the tape.
3. DO NOT REMOVE THE OTHER PIECE OF BACKING YET!
4. Use the Large Star punch and punch out a star.
5. Remove the other piece of backing from the sticky tape and push the sticky side of the star face down into the beads (I put it in the larger bead assortment first, and then pushed it into the micro beads).
That's it! For more information on how to assemble the Spinner Card, go to
Cambia's tutorial and it gives step by step instructions!
Card Recipe: Stamp Set: In the Stars (Occasions Mini Catalog); Cardstock: Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Whisper White; Ink: Brilliant Blue Craft Ink, Real Red; Accessories: Bead Duos in Blue, Word Window Punch, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat gun, Dimensionals, 2 pennies, O'So Sticky tape.
Thanks for looking!