Friday, May 23, 2008

My swaps with the new Party Hearty Set!!



I got a FREE stamp set for having a $400 workshop within 2 weeks after the Milwaukee Regionals. This new 'PARTY HEARTY' set will come out in the Fall/Winter Catalog on Aug 11th. I just LOVE IT! It's such a versatile set for both male and female birthday's and it is quickly becoming one of my favorites (although I don't think anything will take the place of Baroque Motiffs!). Here are the two cards that I made for the swap with this fun new set.


Using my favorite color combo of Celery and Pretty in Pink, I CASE'd a card that was on one of the display boards at Regionals. I really dig the fact that the 'celebrate you' stamp can be punched out with the Circle Scallop punch! This is a 3x6 card (a great size because you can make 4 of them out of one sheet of 12x12 cardstock!) and was a quick and easy one to make. Here's the recipe: Stamp Set: Party Heart; Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White; Ink: Basic Gray, Pretty in Pink; Accessories: Olive wide Grosgrain, silver mini-brad, paper piercing template, 1/8" circle punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Natural Hemp, dimensionals.


My 2nd card made with the same set is also CASE'd from the display board, but I changed up the colors and the ribbon placement a bit. I rarely ever use the Kraft Cardstock and have a big pile of it that I need to use. I think that this card could be really masculine with the absence of the red flower. Recipe: Stamp Set: Party Hearty; Cardstock: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White and Bashful Blue; Ink: Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue; Accessories: Striped Real Red Ribbon, 3/4" circle punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, silver mini-brad.
Thanks so much for looking!!

No comments: