Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Eclectic or too Hectic?


One of my favorite blogs is Heartfeltgreetings because I just love the way that she mixes all different really bold patterns of cardstock together. I'm usually the really conservative sort (big surprise!) when it comes to my designs, so I thought that I would step out of the box and try something a little more eclectic. It's pretty busy, but I like the way it turned out! I think that I'm going to try a few more today using some of my bolder printed DSP and if I like them I'll try and post them later on today. I'm also going to try and get a ton of scrapbooking done this week so hopefully I'll have a few layouts to share with you too!


Recipe: Stamp Sets: Priceless and Lovely Labels; Ink: White Craft, Pretty in Pink; Cardstock: Purely Pomegranate, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White; Accessories: 5/8 Olive Grosgrain, White Gel Pen, DSP Rose Red Print Patterns, Scallop Circle Punch, Small Corner Rounder, Paper Piercing Tool and Template, Coluzzle Cutter.

No comments: