Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sick kids and crummy weather......






I had lots of things on my 'to do' list for today, and none of them got done! All three of the kids are sick, one just getting it, one in the middle of it, and one just getting over it. I have been cooped up for a full week and am about ready to start pulling my hair out. The only thing that has kept me sane are the brief moments that I have had to stamp. I was supposed to be working on projects for my Spring Cards Stamp Camp, but I got sidetracked when I happened across a great desktop stationery box on Debbie Olsen's blog. I guessed at the dimensions and made one of my own. I already had the Sweet Stems set out to make my spring cards with, so I just used it because it was handy. The Raspberry Tart paper is just too delicious!! I'm thinking that I'll try and turn this one into a class. The stationary box holds 6 cards and looks so cute sitting on your desk, counter or workspace!
Recipe: Stamp set: Sweet Stems, Absolutely Fabulous; CS: Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Cameo Coral, Real Red; Ink: Basic Black, Cameo Coral, Kiwi Kiss; Accessories: Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon, Kiwi Striped Ribbon, Raspberry Tart DSP, scallop circle punch, 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 circle punches, scallop edge punch, 1 3/4 circle punch, blender pens.

No comments: