Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Petal Pizzaz




My shipment of new Stampin' Up! things arrived and I'm busy putting stamp sets together! I can't wait to play with some of the great new accessories that I ordered too! One of the sets that I pre-ordered was the Petal Pizzaz, and I was busy putting together this card while waiting for the UPS man to drop off my package. I just love this set! It reminds me of a retired level 3 set from a few years ago that I loved but sold because I never keep any of my retired sets. I was happy SU! came up with a similar set because it is such an easy set to stamp with and use with some really great techniques.




For this card I used Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Taken with Teal and Tangerine Tango for my color combo. I stamped off 1 time on the background paper to make a lighter backdrop for my bold flowers. I also stamped the background of the Taken with Teal card using a smaller flower from the set using Taken with Teal ink. The words are from the Absolutely Fabulous set (one of my favs....can't you tell? I'm always using it!). Accessories used were the Kiwi Kiss Satin ribbon, scallop edge punch, Fire and Ice Circle Rhinestone brads and dimensionals. Hope you like it!!




Happy Stampin'!




Judy

No comments: