Friday, January 30, 2009

OH MY!!!!!!


Lookie was just arrived at my house!!! Whoo Hooooo!!! I can't wait to start using my new things!! I'm most excited about the Texturz Plates and the new dies I got for the Big Shot. I also can't wait to stamp the Trendy Trees and Cheap Talk sets...two of my favorites! I just loved so many things in this new catalog that I almost couldn't even choose, and as I see all of the wonderfully creative things that other stampers are doing with some of the new products, I'm sure that my wish list will grow! Do you want to order some wonderful Stampin' Up! products for yourself? Click here and do some shopping on my website! You can also see a copy of the catalog for youself if you click on the Spring/Summer Catalog icon on the side of my blog. It's so beautiful!


Happy Stampin'!


Judy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, so jealous!!! hopefully I'll have one of those soon too!