Monday, September 8, 2008

Finally.....time to stamp!





I have barely had time to think lately, much less stamp! My family (all 19 of them) left yesterday after a 4 day family reunion at my house. We had two occassions to celebrate, my brother's return from Germany (where he was stationed in the Army), and my 40th birthday! It was a rockin' good time, but I'm exhausted! After a solid week of cleaning, list making, grocery shopping, and house child proofing (my brother with 3 year old triplets and an 18 month old stayed with us), I am ready to drop. It couldn't have gone better, other than a small trip to the emergency room for my 3 year old nephew Mason to get stitches! We had a family kick ball game, where we had a few pulled muscles and a little cheating went on, but it was all good. Since all of my immediate family (I have 4 brothers and 1 sister and then my parents, nieces and nephews) all live out of state, I don't get to see them as often as I would like. I will miss them all!


I did spend 2 hours in my stamp room today and made 8 cards! They are for an upcoming class, so I'll share them after my class gets to make theirs. I do have a really fun mini-scrapbook that my stamp club made last week. It's made with 2 cardboard coasters held together with Natural Hemp. The paper was Bella Rose DSP, Kiwi Kiss, Red Riding Hood, and Whisper White, Stamp Set - Dream Du Jour, and Kiwi Kiss Ink. The holes were punched with the Crop-a-dile, and then I used the 1 1/4, 1 3/8 circle punches, and the scallop circle. It was such a quick and fun project and the ladies loved them!

No comments: