Thursday, August 21, 2008

When in doubt CASE


I had swap cards to make, and as usual had little or no time to come up with something. I love the fact that the ladies in the stampin' world share their work and give me something to CASE! This cutie card was copied from Dawn, another Stampin' Up! Demonstrator with an AMAZING blog. She not only shares her work, but makes HOW TO videos to show you exactly what to do!! I don't know how she finds the time, but I'm sure glad that she does. In this case I took the card and just switched stamp sets and added some ribbon instead of paper piercing to make the card even easier. I just love the new SU! Pirouette Pink! Paired with Basic Black or Basic Gray it's just FABULOUS! I used the Dreams Du Jour which is a new favorite set of mine. I just love the butterfly in this set! The accessories I used were the Scallop Edge Punch and Pretty in Pink Taffeta ribbon.
Happy Stampin'!
Judy

No comments: