Saturday, August 2, 2008

I'm back and ready to STAMP!!






I can hardly believe that our vacation is over! We had such a fabulous time and AMAZING weather. We fished, swam, ate, went tubing, read, paddleboated, eagle watched, visited with family, fed baby cows, turtle raced, and so much more! I think that the lakes in West Central Minnesota are one of the most beautiful places I've visited. Lush and green, with water around every turn. I highly recommend it for a vacation spot. We're so fortunate that my parents have a cabin there because it's truly the most relaxing spot on the planet to be. Not to mention the fact that I get to spend a lot of time with my Mom and Dad which makes it that much more special.


Onto some exciting SU! stuff.............NEW SPIRAL BOUND CATALOGS, NEW BIG SHOT SIZZIX MACHINE WITH EXCLUSIVE SU! ARTWORK DIES (and I've seen the dies and they are unbelievable.....WAY better than anything I've ever seen for sale in stores), NEW DECOR ELEMENTS (you HAVE to get some of these.....I can't believe how cool they look!), and on top of that all of the NEW STAMP SETS AND PAPERS! This has to be the greatest catalog EVER!


To give you a peek at some of the products I made a few cards while on vacation......I had VERY limited supplies.....only items from the new catalog (and a little ribbon) and I just love the way these cards turned out. I used ONLY the new IN COLORS and they are exquisite! My favorites are the Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, and Riding Hood Red. The other three colors are amazing too, Pacific Point, Baja Breeze (they are two different blue colors) and Tangerine Tango. LOVE THEM! The stamps that were used are 2 new sets.....the first is Dream Du Jour and the 2nd is Sock Monkey. Both are amazing with our new Bella Rose Designer Series Paper. I just can't wait for you all to see this stuff in the catalog!! So here are the 3 cards that I made!
Happy Stampin!
Judy



No comments: