Monday, August 11, 2008

Stampin' Up! Fall/Winter Catalog Ordering!

I just love this time of the year! The Stampin' Up! Catalog is officially open for business! I'm taking orders as we speak so start your wish list now by going to my website and clicking on Products to pull up a copy of this gem of a catalog!

A new Stampin' Up! Catalog is at the top of my list of favorite things......even above icecream and chocolate! When the new one comes out I look at all of the new stamp sets and accessories on my first run through. My second run through is all about the artwork and projects. I just can't get enough of it! It comes with me everywhere, from dance classes to the park, I can hardly put it down for almost a month. Then comes the list, or many lists depending upon what I have handy to write on at the time. I make lists of stamps sets that I love, and then I break that down into the practical ones that will be used the most and bought first, and the 2nd part of the list has the ones that I don't know what I'm going to do with but I want them "just because". The accessories come next and I break them down the same way, but I usually fudge a little with this list because you can ALWAYS find a project to use the accessories on. The Designer Series Paper makes my mouth water (told you, better than chocolate), and I'll get all of it at some point or another. Like I said, this is one of the best times of the year. I'm busy working on projects to post, so hopefully in the next few days I can show you some really fun projects! Check back soon!

Happy Stampin'!

Judy

No comments: