Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Another Fabulous Fold



Hi Everyone! I had a quick minute (and only a minute!) to post and I thought I'd show you another one of the folds that we made in my Fabulous Folds Class. This one is the Gatefold Card that is made from Beate's tutorial on SCS. This is such an easy fold, but it makes the card look completely different that a card that's folded normally. The oval piece on the card keeps the card shut and it's so easy to open. It's made with one of my favorite sets Baroque Motifs, and Old Olive cardstock. The center medallion piece is covered in Versamark and then Iridescent Ice Embossing powder to give it some shine. I also used Sahara Sand as the Mat color and the Medallion is stamped in Sahara Sand too.
The 2nd picture show a little different angle of the card with the front open.
I'm off on vacation for 2 weeks, so if I get the chance I will post while I'm gone. I got all of the new In Colors to play with and I can't wait!!

No comments: