Sunday, July 6, 2008

So I may have lied......


I just wrote that I may not be able to post as often, and here I am posting an hour later! I just had to show you another one of the sketches that I finished from the Got Sketch 101 class that I took. The class is now over, but I'm still working on projects using the sketches that we were given. I haven't scrapbooked this much in years! Gotta love having something that motivates you to do even more papercrafting! So here's my layout of my nephew Max's baptism...It was over a year ago and I'm so happy to finally get these pictures in an album. Hope this inspires you to get out your scrapbooking stuff and get your memories down on paper! The only things that I used for this layout were a retired Simply Scrappin' Kit Friends and Flowers, and the Rub on's from Sale-A-Bration. The title was stamped with foam letters that I got on super sale at Hobby Lobby for $3! Gotta love a good deal......

Happy Stampin'!


Judy

No comments: