Sunday, July 6, 2008

Another Fabulous Fold




I've been crazy busy again and haven't had time to even think about posting the past few days. I have a Stamp Camp coming up and a Stamp Club meeting, so I've been busy creating, but haven't got anything that I can post because I want my campers and clubbers to see the items first! ALSO, and this is the most exciting news........my MIL and FIL gave me a BEAUTIFUL antique dresser that used to belong to my husbands great grandmother AND they are giving me 3 beautiful wood cabinets that are big enough to store ALL of my stamping/scrappin' supplies in!!! And you guessed it, I'm decorating my crafting room!! I'm painting the cabinets white and leaving the antique piece as is, and I got some beautiful Moss Green paint at the Home Depot for only $5!!!!! It was a mixing mess up, but their loss is my gain! So until things get finished up there, you may not see as many posts.


AnyWho.....here's the Fab Fold that we made with the Always Stamp Set (Another of my FAVS). The first image is with the card open, and the 2nd is with it closed. It's hard to tell, but there is a crystal from the Pretties kit tied on the ribbon and it looks very elegant. Also, the pink center on the Chocolate heart were punched out with the 1/4 inch punch and then adhered with a mini glue dot.
Recipe: Stamp Set: Always; Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Close To Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White; Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink; Accessories: 1/4 circle punch, Pink Taffeta ribbon, mini glue dots
Hope y'all had a fabulous 4th!
Judy

No comments: