Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Boo!


I never used to make Halloween cards....not until I saw how much my kids enjoyed getting them from other people! I know it's only September, but I just got this Autumn Harvest Stamp Set and I had to give it a try. I have been on a real watercoloring kick and it seems like every stamp set that I get now-a-days is one that is dying to be watercolored. It's the very first thing I learned to do as a SU! customer, and now it's one of my favorite things to show my customers. I'm not the greatest watercolor artist, but really, who can mess up watercolors? It's so relaxing and it makes me feel like a kid, just playing with paints and a paintbrush.....gotta love that, right? The little pumpkin on the right is cut out and popped up, and so is the oval greeting. Easy Peasy!
Recipe: Stamp sets: Autumn Harvest, Everyday Flexible Phrases; Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Creamy Caramel, Bashful Blue; Cardstock: Confetti White, Basic Gray; Accessories: Oval Punches - Large and Small, Aquapainter, Ghostly Greetings DSP, Black Brads, dimensionals, scallop punch - edge.

No comments: