Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Me Time


Because Zach and Avery are in morning Kindergarten, I took some time while they were gone to get some stamping done. Usually I'm running around the house cleaning, or out running errands while they're gone, but today I thought that I'd take some time for ME!! I made two cards using paper from the Bali Breeze DSP, and the second one was inspired by the Pumpkin paper that I used from the first card. Although I wish that I had a stamp set with a bolder font, the 'birthday wishes' from Sincere Salutations worked o.k.

Recipe: Stamp set: Sincere Salutations, Cardstock: Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Ink: Basic Black, Accessories: DSP Bali Breeze, Flower Fusion Felt Flower, Fire Round Rhinestone Brads, Corner Rounder, White Gel Pen

No comments: