Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Stampin' Up! Regionals was AMAZING!!!

Every year when I attend SU! Regionals I become totally inspired! I meet some of the most amazing women/stampers, get new ideas, and see some of the most amazing papercrafted projects that you could ever imagine. This year was no exception! I sat with some wonderful women from the Manitowoc/Green River area in Wisc., and shared lots of ideas and tips. As always there were people doing some WOW projects that included; New and improved glitter windows, double pocket gift cards, embossing and brayering metallic papers, and Wine glass flip/flop coasters (instead of using charms on your wineglasses, each person puts this adorable little flip flop on the base). I took HUNDREDS of pictures of cards and scrapbook pages, and even have some new class ideas! I can't wait to share all of this with all of you!

Later today I'll be posting my swap cards, and a few that I got in exchange. I got so many incredibly beautiful and unique swaps, but I won't be posting all of them because we'll be making them in my camps and clubs! Thanks to all of the Milwaukee Regional Swappers who did their creative best and gave me so much great material to inspire me......I'll be CASE'ing your work!!

No comments: