Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Disney Scrapbook pages!




Here are two scrapbook pages that I made from our Disney pictures. I rarely use products that aren't SU!, but I made the exception on some of these pages because Disney has such cute scrapbooking products - I couldn't resist. Like I've said before, I love to scrapbook, but don't like to publish my work. I'm trying to get over my phobia of being judged! Hope you enjoy!
DISNEY MEMORIES
Recipe: Cardstock: Real Red, More Mustard; Stamps: Sprinkles (stamped on Red CS), Ink: Chocolate Chip, Real Red; Accessories: Date Stamp (making memories), Disney Designer Papers, Buttons (SU!), Pockets and Pieces File Foler (Stampin' Up!), staples
FUN


Recipe: Friends and Flowers Simply Scrappin' Kit (retired), Apricot Button, Ice Rhinestone Brad, Stitched Ribbon (all supplies SU!)

1 comment:

Chris Ballard said...

My daughter recently started some disney scrapbooking...one of the problems we have now is that she wants to go back there so she can get some more photographs!