Sunday, March 30, 2008

Inspiration from a Fabric Softener Commercial???


I have to admit, sometimes I get the inspiration for my cards in some strange places. One time it was the packaging on food at the grocery store, another time it was a Pottery Barn Fabric, and this time it was a commercial for Fabric Softener on T.V. I can remember seeing the commercial and saying out loud 'they used Purely Pomegranate and Pixie Pink!' and my husband looked at me like I was some sort of fruitcake. I went to my computer desk right after the commercial ended and quickly sketched a card on a sheet of scrap paper and knew right away what supplies I was going to use for it. I love the way it turned out, and it just goes to show, you never know where your next idea will come from. Keep your eyes open, a sketchpad handy, and your Stampin' stuff ready!!


Recipe: Stamps: Curvy Verses; Cardstock: Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate, Pixie Pink; Ink: Purely Pomegranate; Accessories: SAB Rub-ons, 5-Petal Flower Punch, Cutter Kit (to cut curvy lines on CS)

No comments: