Monday, May 11, 2009

I've been MIA....sorry!


The end of the school year is always crazy around here. With teacher's appreciation gifts to make, Mother's Day, birthday's, soccer, dance, etc., I've barely had time to think, much less post. I'm hoping that once things cool down when school ends, I will get on a schedule of posting every morning....wouldn't that be grand??
This card was a part of my Clearly Amazing Stamp Camp. I just love these new printed window sheets that SU! came up with!! It only takes a few minutes and you have a beautiful card that's ready to give. It's hard to tell from the picture, but the die cuts that are behind the window sheet look like they're going to pop out of the card. My 7 yeard old son told me "I feel like I'm wearing 3-D glasses when I'm looking at it Mom!". I was pretty happy with this one...it's totally my own design!
Recipe: Stamp Set: Oval All; Ink: Basic Gray; Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, and Basic Gray; Accessories: Organza Ribbon, Scallop Oval punch, large oval punch, Clearly Thanks Window Sheets, watercolor pencils; DIES: Little Leaves and Big Bold Cupcakes.

No comments: