Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Am I crazy or what?

What was I thinking? Making a wedding scrapbook takes WAY longer than I thought it would! Well....let me rephrase that......making a wedding scrapbook takes time, but if one is wise and actually organizes their life and budgets time accordingly, one wouldn't be scrambling at the last second to finish. I finished 30 pages, and I wanted to do 40, but I'm going to wait until I actually get the pictures to finish up in case I need to make some special pages. Needless to say, I haven't done any other stamping, and have nothing to post! I'll definitely be posting pictures of the wedding when we return.

I'll be starting my summer, 'a post a day', on June 1st, so make sure you start checking my blog more frequently! I'll also be giving away some 'blog candy', so keep an eye out for that on June 1st too!!

Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments: