Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Stamp Club Card

All Supplies from Stampin' Up!: Stamp Set: And Many Mower, Cardstock: Whisper White, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango; Ink: Basic Black; Accessories: Top Note Die, Old Olive wide grosgrain, black brads, watercolor pencils, Tangerine Tango Prints DSP.

I've been doing so much of my crafting lately using my Big Shot Dies....I just LOVE the images that are Stampin' Up! Exclusives and one of my all time favs is the Top Note Die. You can do so much with this little sweetie! I set out to show my clubbers how much fun you can have with this shape, and my first item was a Father's Day card using the new And Many Mower stamp set from the new Occasions Mini Catalog. This set cracked me up because of the 3 R's stamp (see bottom of post for a picture of the whole set). It is literally a description of my Dad!! Ever since he retired he has seen more documentaries on the History Channel than any person alive...and I'm not kidding! Don't get me wrong, he's not a total couch potato, it's just that it's his FAVORITE thing to do, watch TV in his recliner, eating a snack. After many years in a pretty high stress job he sure deserves it!

Needless to say, my Dad's Father's Day card will be made with the 3 R's stamp, but I'm not posting it until after I give it to him because besides being a History Channel buff, he spends some time on the computer too checking up on all of us. So for now, here's a card made with some other stamps in the set. Note: Doesn't the Tangerine Tango DSP remind you of some really bad '70's polyester pants?? LOVE IT!
Happy Stampin'!
Judy

No comments: