Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A sweet little bunny


This little girl bunny is just so cute (and easy to color!) and is another stamp from the Egg-Cellent Easter set. I used the fabulous Jan Tink's idea for making a ruffled scalloped border to frame my bunny. She shows this technique on an oval, but it works great for the square, just make sure to do a fold at the corner! The wonderful DSP Tea Party is just such a great paper for spring, and it was used for the ruffle and the background papers. Pirouette Pink is the color I used for the card and the large oval and I used Certainly Celery for the grass under the bunny's feet. The mat color is So Saffron. I used a designer ribbon in So Saffron and a little brad from the Hodgepodge Hardware in Styled Silver. I also used Certainly Celery brads from the soft subtles mini-brads. The bunny was colored with Pastels.
Hoppy Easter!
Judy

No comments: