Monday, March 16, 2009

On-Line Club Projects

Happy Monday! I don't usually say that, but with the beautiful weather that we're having here, how can I help but be in a good mood? I went on a walk with the dog this morning and couldn't believe the warm temps. Gotta love spring!




Speaking of spring, my post is a 'springy' kind of thing. The colors from SU!'s Good Morning Sunshine paper, and the cute little birds from the 'Cheap Talk' stamp set make for some really cute projects! I can't remember where I got the pattern for this fun little purse, but I changed it up a bit and made it work for this project. I just love the little envelope on the front that holds postage stamps!


The idea for one of the cards, the one with the little heart, was found here and the other was my own brainchild. I just love this DSP and stamp set! The colors used were, Kiwi Kiss. Pacific Blue, Chocolate Chip, and Summer Sun. Just straight stamping on this card with a little paper piecing. The heart was punched with the Heart Trio Punch. The Happy Together is from the Family Phrases stamp set and I thought the cutesy font worked with the sweet birds. On the 'Hello There' card I added a little of the Kiwi Kiss Satin ribbon, and one of the new Large Brads (one of my favs from the new catty!).

No comments: