Saturday, March 7, 2009

2nd Club Card


I can't take credit for this card.....I think I saw it on someone's blog, but I don't remember who's! If this was your card, please comment so that I can give you credit for it!


I just loved the simplicity, and the fact that it used the Texturz Plates from SU! These plates are so fun and add so much pop to my projects. It's hard to see how textured they really are in this picture, but I used another piece of cardstock to 'shim' my 'sandwich' in the Big Shot and it really deepened the embossing on the card.


Again, this uses the 'Crazy for Cupcakes' stamp set. I used the Certainly Celery ribbon from the Sale-A-Bration brochure, and a ribbon slide from the Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware. I watercolored using the Watercolor Wonder Crayons, and added sparkle to the frosting on the cupcakes with Dazzling Diamonds. Cardstock colors are Pretty in Pink and Whisper White. Super easy card!

No comments: