Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hippity-Hoppity Easter's on it's way......




I had such a great day today! I spent most of the day at a friend's house (who's also a Stamp Club member), stamping, and talking and just having a good time. A few of the ladies had bought two of my class kits and were assembling them, while my friend Michelle and I were doing a little scrapbooking. Gotta loves days like this!

My card for today is from my Easter stamp camp using the Eggcellent Easter stamp set from the upcoming Mini Catalog. I just love the set!! I'm posting my favorite card first which is my own design (can't you see me patting myself on the back :) and it uses another favorite of mine, the Texturz plates for the Big Shot - LOVE THEM! The colors I used are Pink Pirouette and Lavender Lace (strange combo, right?), with a little bit of Bashful Blue dotted paper from the SAB DSP Delicate Dots. I used the Scallop edge for the DSP, and then I added the WIDE Pink Pirouette Grosgrain. I stamped the eggs using the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, and then colored them in using Stampin' Write markers. THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP is using Crystal Effects over the top of the eggs....it makes them look like epoxy stickers. Hope you like it!


Happy Stampin'

Judy

No comments: