Thursday, August 20, 2009

A long time coming....


So it's been 2 weeks since I crafted at all.....I just didn't have the time, or the inspiration. Then I got an order from SU! that had the stamp sets 'Peace Within' and 'Twick or Tweet' (new Mini Catalog) in it, and I've been stamping ever since! I just love the new Cottage Wall DSP too, and it looks so good with the new In Color Rich Razzleberry. This is one of 6 cards that I made in the last few days, and it will be one of the cards in my upcoming Stamp Camp. This was a very easy card (except for the watercoloring, and even that is easy, but it just takes time) and I just love the colors! Here's the recipe info: Stamp Sets: Oval All and Peace Within; Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Oppulence, Whisper white; Ink: StazOn Black, and refills in Bermuda Bay, Creamy Caramel, Rich Razzleberry, Close to Cocoa, Apricot Appeal, Orchid Oppulence, Certainly Celery; Accessories: Cottage Wall DSP, Rich Razzleberry Double sided Grosgrain, Scallop Oval and Large Scallop punch, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Nesties Petite Oval, Blender Pens, Aqua Painter.

No comments: