Here's the second card that I made.....super quick...the only thing that took any time at all was glittering up the chipboard. If you haven't tried this technique yet it's very easy!
1. Apply Craft ink to Chipboard
2. Sprinkle Heat and Stick powder onto ink covered chipboard.
3. Heat powder with Heat Tool JUST until it turns clear (if heated to long it will become hard and glitter won't stick)
4. Sprinkle Dazzling Diamonds or other glitter to sticky chipboard.
5. Heat again until set (about 40 seconds)
That's all there is to it!
Stamp Set: Celebrate Everything
Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise Classic and Craft
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: On Board Chipboard flower, Bali Breeze DSP, Heat and Stick powder, dazzling Diamonds, Heat tool, Dimensionals